Applications for the Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2022 are now being accepted. All overseas students from all over the world are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarships at Dalian University. This fellowship is open to students interested in pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree at China’s Dalian University of Technology. DUT CSC is a fully-funded scholarship provided by the Chinese government for the academic year 2022-2023.
Dalian University offers Postgraduate Degree Programs in virtually all academic disciplines and majors through Chinese Government Scholarships. There is no cost to apply. The CSC Scholarships do not require IELTS or TOEFL. A Master’s degree takes three years to complete, while a Doctoral degree takes four years. All of your expenses will be covered by the prize.
Dalian Institution of Technology (DUT) is a public research institution in Dalian that was founded in 1949. The Dalian Institution of Technology is China’s top university, with a strong focus on scientific and engineering research. Nearly 42,000 students from all over the world call this place home. To achieve strong research progress, the university aspires to promote science and technology, contribute to talent development, and innovate scientific knowledge.
Criteria for the Dalian University CSC scholarship in China 2022
• Applicants must be overseas students who are not Chinese and in good health.
• Applicants must meet the admissions requirements for the course and program they wish to enroll in.
• They must have a strong academic track record.
• To apply for a master’s degree, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old.
• Ph.D. applicants must hold a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Documents required for the application for the Dalian University CSC scholarship in China 2022:
• First and foremost, the CSC Application Form must be completed.
• A second requirement is a copy of a valid passport (more than six months).
• Finally, there are six photos (3cm x 4cm).
• The most advanced level of schooling (Documents written in languages other than English or Chinese must have notarized translations in English language or Chinese).
• Transcripts written in languages other than English or Chinese must be accompanied by notarized translations.
• A research or study proposal in Chinese or English must be submitted (no less than 800 words).
• A supervisor’s acceptance letter.
• Two letters of recommendation in English or Chinese from professors or associate professors at the applicant’s previous university.
• Similarly, the original and written copy of the foreigner physical examination form and the blood test report are required.
- A research or study proposal in Chinese or English must be submitted (no less than 800 words).
- A supervisor’s acceptance letter.
- Two letters of recommendation in English or Chinese from professors or associate professors at the applicant’s previous university.
- Similarly, the original and written copy of the foreigner physical examination form and the blood test report are required.
- Likewise, Applicants from countries where English is the primary language are not required to take an English test.
It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.