Mohamedf Bin Zayed University is a modern and innovative institution that offers graduate degrees in Artificial Intelligence to satisfy market demands, with the goal of assisting students in addressing some of today’s most pressing issues and achieving professional success.
The Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) is a graduate-level academic institution in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, that focuses on research.
Applications are being received for the Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence.
This fully funded scholarship program to study in Asia intends to attract both local and international students to the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence in the United Arab Emirates for master’s and doctorate degree studies. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or other relevant Engineering majors from any country are eligible to apply, and no prior work experience is required.
All admitted students at MBZUAI will receive a full scholarship that includes a monthly stipend, health insurance, housing, and other benefits.
Through collaboration with local and international businesses, the institution will also be able to obtain internships for its students.
- The Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence offers admitted students a full scholarship. As a result, all full-time admitted students will be able to complete their studies with the following advantages:
- 100% tuition fees,
- health insurance and,
- other benefits.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship to study at the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a university approved or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education in a S.T.E.M discipline such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or other relevant Science and Engineering degrees (MoE).
- Master’s and PhD applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or comparable OR.
- For dual Master’s-PhD applicants, a minimum CGPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent is required.
- When submitting their applications, applicants must include their completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English). Students in their final year of high school can apply by submitting their transcript and predicted graduation letter. They must provide a completed degree certificate and transcript upon enrollment.
English Language Proficiency:
Standard TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90
IELTS Academic with a minimum total score of 6.5
EmSAT English with a minimum score of 1550
TORFL iBT and IELTS Academic certificates are valid for two years from the date of the exam, while EmSAT results are valid for eighteen months from the date of the exam.
For Master’s and PhD applicants, a valid Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test Certificate is optional; however, it is required for joint Master’s-PhD applicants with the following minimum scores: Verbal Reasoning: 150; Quantitative Reasoning:150; Analytical Writing:3.0
To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must apply to and be accepted into any master’s or doctoral program at MBZUAI. Candidates must compose a statement of purpose in an 800-word essay explaining why they want to pursue a graduate degree at MBZUAI and include the following information during the application process:
1. Motivation of the application
2. Personal and academic history, and how it qualifies you for the program you’re applying for
3. Notable accomplishments, such as awards, distinctions, and so on.
4. Aspirations as a future student
5. Desired job path and post-graduation goals
6. Any further information that will help the application.
- Selected candidates will be asked to take an entrance exam that will cover the following topics: Calculus, probability theory, linear algebra, and optimization are all examples of basic math questions.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Programming: The majority of the questions are written in Python, although this isn’t a problem because the problems are algorithmic rather than language-specific. It is necessary to have a basic understanding of various data structures like as Arrays, Stacks, Queues, and so on. It’s also a good idea to read up on different programming algorithms.