Durham University’s Business School is a Durham University Faculty. Accounting, Economics and Finance, and Management and Marketing are the School’s three departments.
To succeed in business, you must become closer to the reality of business at Durham University Business School. That’s exactly what they do. They connect students and alumni with companies all across the world. They also connect firms to incisive and creative thinking.
The scholarships will be awarded to Full-time MBA offer holders who:
- can demonstrate they bring outstanding experience, this will include a significant amount of postgraduate work experience in roles demonstrating a high level of managerial responsibility
- have an impressive academic record – candidates with only the minimum of years work experience required must include extra-curricular activities in their application
- have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the MBA programme, including the diverse academic and cultural profile of the MBA cohort
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people ie projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us, as a global citizen, how they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
Scholarships available for September 2022 entry:
|Award||Value||Number of awards|
|Executive Dean’s||£17,500||Up to 3|
|Executive Dean’s – Women in Business||£17,500||Up to 5|
|Achievement||Up to £15,000||Up to 40|
To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School Full-time MBA Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full (including interview) and be in receipt of a conditional offer by the offer deadlines specified in the “Apply” tab.
- Be available to take up their programme place in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing and communications activities for the School. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars or being a class representative.
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship. Failure to disclose external funding will invalidate any scholarship offering.